PDA

View Full Version : 1 Bed Apartment Vera Playa, 10 Mins From Garrucha Port. Bargain

leon
21st April 2009, 09:28 PM
FOR SALE. Charming one bedroom apartment in quiet residential area, its situated on the Vera coast, 200 mts from the beach and only 5 minutes from Garrucha. The apartment is sold fully furnished and with new white goods, it has parquet flooring all through, PVC windows with double glazing, it has a fire place in the lounge, built in wardrobe in bedroom, air conditioning & heating, SKY TV, alarm system. The total built area is 36 square metres plus a 20 square metre (aprox) private roof top terrace. It’s a first floor apartmet with access through a easy and wide spiral staircase.
The Urbanisation in which its situated is fully gated and has a good sized community pool as well as well looked after gardens, its very well situated, there is supermarkets, banks, shops, bars, all with in a short waling distance.
was up for sale at 89.000 € would be prepared to take 74000 € for very quick sale, i have to complete on a other apartment that i moved to and can not keep the two. Its a ideal investment, it would return a better rate than the bank at the moment, could be rented it out easyly at 300 € / month. Community is only 32 € per month. Any info please call 687845730, I can send photos on request.

kirsten2011x.x
11th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Hi there

would it be possible if me and my boyfriend could rent off of you for a good price for a week and then see if we like the area and make a decision.